Created attachment 97382 [details]
Document used + 4 screenshots
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open component Draw;
2. Dock the sidebar on the left of the screen;
3. Open a document and select an element, like a rectangle in the attached example (the Sidebar is displayed correctly, so far);
4. Click somewhere on the slide where there is no drawn element.
On the sidebar :
* An empty vertical zone is created on its right side (same width as the vertical zone on the left, with the 5 icons)
* The vertical zone on the left (with the 5 icons) overlaps the rest of the sidebar.
* No empty zone
* No overlapping
* It seems that, a display zone is reserved on the right of the sidebar for showing the icons of the 4 components, but they are actually displayed on the left.
Operating System: Windows 7
Version: 184.108.40.206 release
Hi, this is a duplicate of bug 72007 - Sophie
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 72007 ***