Created attachment 97666 [details]
After doing the initial phase of analysis, we can say that the corruption might get introduced due to changes in header.xml
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open file in LibreOffice
2. Click File -> Save As (Microsoft word 2007/2010(.docx))
3. It saves as .docx
4. Open the same file again which got roundtripped.
The file should open properly after roundtrip.
It gives a message "The file cannot be opened because there are problems with the contents".
Operating System: All
Version: 22.214.171.124.alpha0+ Master
Created attachment 97668 [details]
- The header contains a Table with 1 row and two columns.
- First column contains one ovelapped date picker content control
- Second column contains one text content control, image and one hyperlink.
Rajashri committed a patch related to this issue.
It has been pushed to "master":
fdo#77713 : File Corruption - Header.xml
The patch should be included in the daily builds available at
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/ in the next 24-48 hours. More
information about daily builds can be found at:
Affected users are encouraged to test the fix and report feedback.
No corruption anymore, tested using Windows 8.1 and LibreOffice Version: 126.96.36.199.alpha1+
Build ID: 0b03f7ed575838f90e6b1ebec3538a3a214f81fb
TinderBox: Win-x86@39, Branch:master, Time: 2014-04-30_01:30:46