Created attachment 97682 [details]
File containg page break after word art.
Problem description: Page break inserted just after word art in MS Office 2007 file is not rendered in LO and not exported properly.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a docx file in MS Office 2007.
2. Insert word art text, insert page break then add some text after page break. Save this file as .docx.
3. Open saved file in LO. (OR open attached file in LO).
1. If opened above created or attached file in LO, Page break is missing.
2. If exported above created or attached file from LO as docx file, page break is missing from saved file.
1. LO should import page break properly in above scenario.
2. LO should export page break properly in above scenario.
Operating System: Ubuntu
Version: 188.8.131.52.alpha0+ Master
Reproducible, tested using Mac OSX 10.9 with LibreOffice Version: 184.108.40.206.alpha0+
Build ID: 619b4c40da9e85febbb08a3f7cf8aa8d10963fc1
TinderBox: MacOSX-x86@49-TDF, Branch:master, Time: 2014-04-18_00:07:53
sushil_shinde committed a patch related to this issue.
It has been pushed to "master":
fdo#77727 PAGEBREAK In first paragraph was not rendered and exported.
The patch should be included in the daily builds available at
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/ in the next 24-48 hours. More
information about daily builds can be found at:
Affected users are encouraged to test the fix and report feedback.
Looks fixed to me, tested using windows 8.1 with LibreOffice Version: 220.127.116.11.alpha1+ Build ID: e9b2787c2ece4c8260fbac6359257e1829c917d4
TinderBox: Win-x86@39, Branch:master, Time: 2014-05-09_06:36:37