Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached document
2) Make sure the Writer window has a low enough width: reduce it until the horizontal scroll-bar appears.
3) Scroll down to the first empty line, and click on it, so the cursor gets moved there (it's between A41 and A43).
4) Hit backspace to delete the line.
5) Hit page down a few times -> crash.
git bisect says:
e34dfee7aac32df393a62a13c36fa13f8a6e9589 is the first bad commit
Author: Caolán McNamara <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Wed Jan 15 12:59:37 2014 +0000
Related: #i17171# foul addition of MAX value to offset
:040000 040000 651836ba2024f1ebdb242f97a3fb09ba7420826c 18000ee3c1d8a1624ecc948599fa1677fb6d0922 M sw
Created attachment 98292 [details]
Miklos Vajna committed a patch related to this issue.
It has been pushed to "master":
fdo#78153 SwTxtFrm::ManipOfst() requires a valid position
The patch should be included in the daily builds available at
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/ in the next 24-48 hours. More
information about daily builds can be found at:
Affected users are encouraged to test the fix and report feedback.