Estoy usando el lenguaje español de España, con configuracion regional Argentina.
Tengo un teclado de 104 teclas correctamente configurado y los tildes o acentos funcionan bien en el sistema y otras aplicaciones.
En Libre office, con un documento abierto, los acentos funcionan correctamente.
Si abro un segundo documento o aplicación de la suite, los acentos sólo funcionan en esa nueva instancia, perdiendo la posibilidad de escribir nuevos acentos en la anterior instancia.
Si abro un tercer documento, los acentos funcionan en ese, y en los que tuviera abiertos de la misma aplicación.
Si los 3 documentos son de la misma aplicación, solo funcionan en la última instancia abierta.
No depende del tipo de archivo (xls = ods) sino del cambio entre aplicaciones de la suite.
Kernel: 3.13.0-24-generic 64 bits
please translate in english both summary notes and description
Yes we need a translations - bugs must be reported in English. If you need assistance please join your local mailing list and ask someone to translate and report a new bug. Thanks
My apologies, here translated.
I'm using the Spanish language, regional settings Argentina.
I have a 104-key keyboard properly configured.
The display accents work well in the system and other applications.
Libre office, with a document open, accents work correctly.
If I open a second document or application suite, accents only work on the new instance, losing the ability to write new accents in the previous instance.
If I open a third document, accents work on that, and that had opened in the same application.
If the 3 documents are of the same application, only work on the last open instance.
Not depend on the file type (xls = ods).
And is this a new problem? (thanks for the translation :) )
I do not know if the problem arose from the upgrade of kubuntu (13.10 to 14.04) or libreoffice 4.3.2.
Both were almost simultaneous.
Before upgrading to Trusty, I downloaded and installed manually LibO.
Now I deleted the old LibO, and installed from Muon Discover, to use the system updates.
(thanks google translator) :)
Usually use VMware.
There is no problem for me to do a clean install of kubuntu 14.04 and Libo, to test whether this failure is unknown to you (apart from pretty crazy)
No problem with accented characters here on Kubuntu 14.10 64-bit,
LibO Version: 22.214.171.124
Build ID: 430m0(Build:2)
Gustavo: how is your current situation? Tried with a new install etc.?
Dear Bug Submitter,
This bug has been in NEEDINFO status with no change for at least 6 months. Please provide the requested information as soon as possible and mark the bug as UNCONFIRMED. Due to regular bug tracker maintenance, if the bug is still in NEEDINFO status with no change in 30 days the QA team will close the bug as INVALID due to lack of needed information.
For more information about our NEEDINFO policy please read the wiki located here:
If you have already provided the requested information, please mark the bug as UNCONFIRMED so that the QA team knows that the bug is ready to be confirmed.
Thank you for helping us make LibreOffice even better for everyone!
This NEEDINFO message was generated on: 2015-09-03
My apologies for not updating the status of this error.
I changed my PC and desktop to MATE.
But in the former, with versions 4.4 and later, I have not had this problem.
I do not remember if the 4.3 versions the problem persisted.
Today with Ubuntu Mate and Libre Office 126.96.36.199 all goes well
nice to hear that. correct status is however WORKSFORME since we don't know which specific committ solved it