Created attachment 101636 [details]
- 1st time save ok.
- my x-axis is date/time. I want to see different views, eg. hourly / every 10-min etc.
- If I edit other stuff in X-Axis, it will revert to 1 (or 24h)
Steps to reproduce:
Revert to default every time I edit other attribute of x-axis
Save my value
Operating System: Windows 7
Version: 18.104.22.168 release
Please attach the actual sheet. Also provide clearer steps on how to reproduce - ie. how did you get to those dialogs that you're looking at.
When reporting bug it's always better to me more thorough than less thorough just to make QA's job easier. If we can follow step by step it can cut down the time dramatically for us to confirm the issue and move it forward to get resolved.
Moving to NEEDINFO - once you provide a test sheet and reproducible steps please put it back in UNCONFIRMED status. Thanks
Created attachment 101796 [details]
Created attachment 101797 [details]
Step by Step Screenshot
- I saved this test file in 4-hour view for x-axis
- I just need to open the x-axis window and my 4-hour is changed to 24-hour
- Just click ok, don't need to edit anything.
- See screen 3, you change and values and/or tab
- you must always remember to come back here to re-enter 04:00:00 to get back 4 hours.
Dupe of bug 79028
Will be fixed in 4.3.0.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 79028 ***