Steps to reproduce:
1. Activate Footer, insert "page number"
2. right-click on footer, choose "feldbefehl..." in context menue
3. enter value in textfield correction (f.e. 3)
first page numbered with "3", all folowing pages not numbered at all :-(
1st page: page number 3
2nd page: page number 4
3rd page: page number 5
and so on ...
Don't no the translation for "feldbefehl". I'm using a german version of libreoffice.
Operating System: Debian
Version: 126.96.36.199 release
I couldnt reproduce this, can you attach a document that is showing this behaviour so we can investigate it.
Also, junge: did you first ask for user-support. For example there is a group of users with a great variety of skills that can offer help with questions:
IMO this kind of stuff just works fine.
So for now I close as WORKSFORME. Might there turn out to be a problem in some specific details, then pls reopen with those details.
Created attachment 102037 [details]
Holger sent this
As attachment you will find the document with the wrong page numbering. I retried it under Arch-Linux with LibreOffice 188.8.131.52. The new behaviour now is, that even the first page isn't displayed correctly.
In my bug-report I forgot to mention that the ODT-File is in landscape format. Might this be a problem?
Note: Please click on the bug number link provided in the email and you will be taken to this bugzilla page, where you can add comments and attachments.
I tested the document and i get no page numbers in any of the pages, even though the page number field is in the footer. You stated in the description that you can see page 3 on the first page, but in order for that to happen, you would have had to set the page number offset to 2 in order for that to happen.
I tested the file on 3.3, 3.6, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 and master and none returned a page number on any page. I tested it in Calligra Words and it returned page 4 on the first page, but none on the rest of the pages. I removed the footer and made a new one and any page number which had the number 3 or more has a blank number.
Remove footer, inert footer and field again & there is is. Still weird...
Created attachment 102108 [details]
Field Insert Error
Comment on attachment 102108 [details]
Field Insert Error
I have what I believe is the same bug or similar. Upon Field Insert Page Number, into the footer, the resulting inserted field is displayed as: Page Numbers
If I choose date, the result displayed is: Time(Fixed)
However, if I open the document in Calligra Words, those fields are displayed correctly.
I am currently using LibreOffice Version: 184.108.40.206
Build ID: 9ed0c4329cf13f882dab0ee8b9ecd7b05e4aafbb
I have attached a screenshot
If possible, can you send in a sample document showing your error.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 35694 ***