I hope, I have chosen the right component and such. If not, feel free to change it ... ;)
I discovered the following:
1. Download the last available master from http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/
2. Install it in parallel, follow the instructions from https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Installing_in_parallel
(especially, edit your bootstraprc or bootstrap.ini to not use your
3. Start LO
4. Go to "Tools – Options – LibreOfficeDev – Paths"
5. Click on the "My Documents" entry and then "Edit..."
On my system, I am not able to change the path to a different path than ~/ any longer ... :(
LO Version: 220.127.116.11.alpha0+ Build ID: 9e970303ddcccd9e33641f8f00bbc4c739a58cd7 TinderBox: Linux-rpm_deb-
x86@45-TDF, Branch:master, Time: 2014-07-22_02:33:57, but also with
Version: 18.104.22.168.alpha0+ Build ID: 42cd7a8a26201fa1db98d6498198db23abef87fc TinderBox: Linux-rpm_deb-
x86@45-TDF, Branch:master, Time: 2014-07-31_21:12:57 still exists ... :(
OS: Debian Testing i686
It seems, that something changed with (some?) buttons, as the "Tools – Options
– LibreOfficeDev – Security" and then "Macro Security..." – tab "Trusted Sources"'s "Add..." button does not work as well ... :( Should I open a new bug for this? Or do both bugs have the same origin?
Sorry for the inconvenience
On pc Debian x86-64 with master sources updated 2 days ago, I don't reproduce this (or the second bug indicated). However, I don't use parallel install.
Hello Julien, *,
sorry for the delay, but really forgot to answer your comment ... :(
(In reply to comment #1)
> On pc Debian x86-64 with master sources updated 2 days ago, I don't
> reproduce this (or the second bug indicated). However, I don't use parallel
Thank you for testing :) I cannot confirm it any longer for Version: 22.214.171.124.alpha0+
Build ID: 1298c1d13572c6fbfbabb813b2d6843368c6df1f TinderBox: Linux-rpm_deb-x86@45-TDF, Branch:master, Time: 2014-08-29_00:42:19 on Debian Testing i686, so I will close this bug now.
Thanks for your your interest in my bug and have a nice evening