1) Open attachment 103815 [details] in Word 2013 and convert to RTF, else open < https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6qJrVIa0SAlbHNZaDRsYlVpQkU/edit?usp=sharing >
2) On page 1, you will see an image of a lady at a computer which is supposed to start at the top of the page and not the top of the margin, as can be seen in attachment 103877 [details]
Tested on 3.5.7, 4.2.5, and 4.3.1. This is a regression as it opened correctly in 3.3.0 (old rtf importer).
Created attachment 105147 [details]
Screenshot showing rendering under LOv3572.
Created attachment 105148 [details]
Screenshot showing rendering under LOv4162 (same as LOv4262).
Created attachment 105149 [details]
Screenshot showing rendering under LOv4400 2014-08-18 deb x86_64.
(In reply to comment #0)
> 2) On page 1, you will see an image of a lady at a computer which is
> supposed to start at the top of the page and not the top of the margin, as
> can be seen in attachment 103877 [details]
Under GNU/Linux using:
- v126.96.36.199 Build ID: 3215f89-f603614-ab984f2-7348103-1225a5b
- v188.8.131.52 Build ID: 40ff705089295be5be0aae9b15123f687c05b0a
- v184.108.40.206 Build ID: 61cb170a04bb1f12e77c884eab9192be736ec5f5
... I see the same mis-positioning. While using:
- v220.127.116.11.alpha0+ Build ID: e379401618268ed7f7f5885a36b90e1f4f6cd4af TinderBox: Linux-rpm_deb-x86_64@46-TDF, Branch:master, Time: 2014-08-18_05:51:03
... the positioning has improved.
As per comment 1, comment 2, and comment 3, confirmed. Status set to NEW.
Created attachment 105172 [details]
how it looks on 4.3.2 on Windows
I can confirm that the positioning is fine in 4.4 master, but unfortunately its not on 4.3.2.
Build ID: 02bcf0d5abff100289d01c29eee2ed0685eb64ca
TinderBox: Win-x86@42, Branch:libreoffice-4-3, Time: 2014-08-23_08:23:00
Yes, I fixed this in dc0149869bc0cc09e92816ae6f34831bf5353e3b (RTF import: handle negative SHPLEFT / SHPTOP, 2014-08-16) when on doing an independent feature. Will backport.
libreoffice-4-3 backport: https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/11283
Miklos Vajna committed a patch related to this issue.
It has been pushed to "libreoffice-4-3":
fdo#82067 RTF import: handle negative SHPLEFT / SHPTOP
It will be available in LibreOffice 4.3.2.
The patch should be included in the daily builds available at
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/ in the next 24-48 hours. More
information about daily builds can be found at:
Affected users are encouraged to test the fix and report feedback.
Migrating Whiteboard tags to Keywords: (filter:rtf)
Remove redundant rtf_filter.