Created attachment 103880 [details]
LibO 3.6 VS 4.3.1
1) Open attachment 103815 [details] in Word 2013 and convert to RTF, else open < https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6qJrVIa0SAlbHNZaDRsYlVpQkU/edit?usp=sharing >
2) scroll down to page 3 and you'll see the words 'Table of Contents' has the wrong style when comparing it with the attached screenshot
Tested in 4.3.1 and 4.2.5. Regression that begin in 4.0.x.
Looks fixed to me in Version: 220.127.116.11.alpha0+
Build ID: 6528607d34c9a2098ff5eec051fc9299ec37dfd7
TinderBox: Win-x86@39, Branch:master, Time: 2014-08-03_07:56:26
@Jay: you mind retesting?
Created attachment 103946 [details]
TOC page in 4.4
In 4.4, the size of the font seems correct but not the font name, as its showing as Times New Roman (but that could be related to another bug - bug 81944).
(In reply to comment #0)
> 2) scroll down to page 3 and you'll see the words 'Table of Contents' has
> the wrong style when comparing it with the attached screenshot
Under GNU/Linux using the indicated versions I see the font settings described:
- v18.104.22.168 Build ID: 3215f89-f603614-ab984f2-7348103-1225a5b "Table of Contents " (including trailing space) is set in Verdana 16pt bold.
- v22.214.171.124 Build ID: 40ff705089295be5be0aae9b15123f687c05b0a "Table of Contents " (including trailing space) is set in Times New Roman 12pt.
- v126.96.36.199 Build ID: 61cb170a04bb1f12e77c884eab9192be736ec5f5 "Table of Contents " (including trailing space) is set in Liberation Serif 12pt.
- v188.8.131.52.alpha0+ Build ID: e379401618268ed7f7f5885a36b90e1f4f6cd4af TinderBox: Linux-rpm_deb-x86_64@46-TDF, Branch:master, Time: 2014-08-18_05:51:03 "Table of Contents " (including trailing space) is set in Verdana 16pt (but not bold).
Confirmed. Status set to NEW.
Closing this as it is fixed now as the text isnt supposed to be bold like 3.6.
Migrating Whiteboard tags to Keywords: (BibisectRequest, filter:rtf)
Remove redundant 'rtf_filter'.