When deleting a value of a cell that is used in a function, the function result is correctly updated. However when undo is applied, the value in the cell is restored but the function result is not updated. Pressing F9 to recalculate does not change the result, only editing the function by removing and re-typing one character gives correct results again.
The behaviour is correct when a cell is cut, but not when its contents are deleted...
Steps to reproduce:
1. create a spreadsheet with values 1 to 10 in a row
2. add a max() function (e.g. =max(A1:A10) ). Works also with min() and average() functions, I have not tested other functions.
3. delete the value from the cell containing value 10 (cell A10)
4. the result of the max() function is now correctly recalculated to "9"
5. now press undo / CTRL+Z
6. the result of the max() function remains at "9" while it should be 10.
Function is not recalculated after pressing undo following a delete action.
Function(s) should recalculate
Operating System: Windows 7
Version: 184.108.40.206 release
Hi.. It's fixed in 4.3.1
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 80846 ***