Steps to reproduce:
1. Insert -> Link to external data;
2. Input the following link and then hit ENTER:
3. On "Import Options" dialog, check "Detect special numbers".
4. In "Avaiable table/area" choose "HTML_Tables", OK.
5. After the table is imported, click any of the cells.
LibreOffice 220.127.116.11, Windows 7 X86.
I can confirm that the bug is present in master.
Build ID: 9dc883623f85f2ceec22c3e5c1750ff7acd3cac5
TinderBox: Linux-rpm_deb-x86_64@46-TDF, Branch:master, Time: 2014-09-01_23:38:4
The above mentioned link is now not exist any more,
This bug can not be investigated anymore because I am not sure where to find another url to reproduce.
Close as WORKSFORME. Will reopen if I find another url.
Migrating Whiteboard tags to Keywords: (possibleRegression)