1) Put some numbers in a column.
2) Calculate the automatic sum of the cells superior.
3) Delete one of the cells on the sum.
4) Restore the cell with "Undo".
5) The total amount reported by the automatic sum is not updated and the restored cell is no longer considered in the calculation.
6) Save the file.
7) you must close and reopen Calc to see the correct amount.
Operating System: Windows XP
Version: 18.104.22.168 release
Hi..thanks for reporting & clear description. It's been reported before, you'll get notified by email when it's fixed.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 80846 ***