Created attachment 107147 [details]
Data presented on screen with the crash report.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Use LibreOffice with OS X Yosemite Beta
2. Leave system unattended overnight
3. System reports a LibreOffice Crash
Operating System: Mac OS X
Version: 184.108.40.206 release
is the crash constantly reproducible or does it happen random?
how much time is needed to see the crash?
have you tried upgrading to 220.127.116.11 or 18.104.22.168 and resetting the user profile?
Going to be hard to reproduce until Yosemite goes GA and people upgrade...
please answer questions in comment 1.
I set status to NEEDINFO untile then.
No feedback since 6 months, let's put this one to WFM.
icerabbit: don't hesitate to reopen this tracker if you reproduce this with these prerequisites:
1) upgrade to Yosemite stable
2) upgrade to last stable LO version (4.4.2)
3) rename your LO directory profile (see https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/UserProfile#Mac_OS_X)