This is my first attempt at connecting to OneDrive. Be alert for user
I started at
and was trying to make my screen look like linked image
(1) Use LibreOffice dialogs: menu options Tools > Options >
LibreOfficeDev > General > "Open/Save Dialogs" and select "Use
(2) Menu options File > Open. Program presents dialog Open.
(3) Click <Servers...>. Program presents dialog "File Services".
(4) In drop-down list "File Service" > Type, select CMIS as per
(5) Open the dropdown list "Server Details" > "Server Type".
Expectation : That the list should include OneDrive.
Actual : The list does not offer OneDrive. Screen image
The behaviour is essentially the same in daily dbgutil bibisect
version 2014-11-20 and Windows tinderbox version from 2014-11-21,
except that the Windows version did not offer Google Drive.
Created attachment 109804 [details]
image of dropdown list "Server Type"
According to Bug 62437 comment 5 this feature is still in a branch, and wasn't merged to master.
So dup following Maxim's comment.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 62437 ***