Bug 86914 - Sharepoint connection is opened as WebDav
Summary: Sharepoint connection is opened as WebDav
Status: RESOLVED INSUFFICIENTDATA
Alias: None
Product: LibreOffice
Classification: Unclassified
Component: LibreOffice (show other bugs)
Version:
(earliest affected)
4.4.0.0.beta1
Hardware: Other All
: medium normal
Assignee: Not Assigned
URL:
Whiteboard:
Keywords:
Depends on:
Blocks: CMIS WebDAV SharePoint
  Show dependency treegraph
 
Reported: 2014-12-01 20:15 UTC by Luc
Modified: 2020-03-28 04:56 UTC (History)
4 users (show)

See Also:
Crash report or crash signature:
Regression By:


Attachments
dialog after double clicking the connection (192.42 KB, image/png)
2014-12-01 20:15 UTC, Luc
Details
sharepoint connection (38.26 KB, image/png)
2014-12-01 20:23 UTC, Luc
Details

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
Description Luc 2014-12-01 20:15:32 UTC
Created attachment 110318 [details]
dialog after double clicking the connection

I created succesfully a connection to a Sharepoint.
Upon opening the connection, by double clicking on itm the 
connection is displayed as WebDav. Which is wrong.

When selecting CMIS in stead of WebDav an empty dialog is shown.
Comment 1 Luc 2014-12-01 20:23:02 UTC
Created attachment 110319 [details]
sharepoint connection

herewith the original settings of the sharepoint connection
Comment 2 Julien Nabet 2014-12-02 21:19:02 UTC
The only public Sharepoint website I found is http://classic.utopiasystems.com/spdemo.html, I tried to connect but had an error.
Do you know a Sharepoint website we could test?
Comment 3 Julien Nabet 2014-12-02 21:40:25 UTC
Ok it won't be necessary since I can reproduce this on pc Debian x86-64, master sources updated today, with an Alfresco 4 connection.
Comment 4 Julien Nabet 2014-12-02 22:12:10 UTC
It seems bookmarks are badly saved since registrymodifications.xcu contains a value for FilePickerPlacesNames but not for FilePickerPlacesUrls

Code pointer: opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/fpicker/source/office/iodlg.cxx#403
Comment 5 Julien Nabet 2014-12-02 22:21:07 UTC
Argh! Now url is present in registrymodifications.xcu...
Comment 6 QA Administrators 2015-12-20 16:11:30 UTC Comment hidden (obsolete)
Comment 7 QA Administrators 2017-01-03 19:47:44 UTC Comment hidden (obsolete)
Comment 8 Julien Nabet 2019-08-29 14:37:15 UTC
Any better with LO 6.2.6 or brand new 6.3.0?
Comment 9 QA Administrators 2020-02-26 02:47:11 UTC Comment hidden (obsolete)
Comment 10 QA Administrators 2020-03-28 04:56:40 UTC
Dear Luc,

Please read this message in its entirety before proceeding.

Your bug report is being closed as INSUFFICIENTDATA due to inactivity and
a lack of information which is needed in order to accurately
reproduce and confirm the problem. We encourage you to retest
your bug against the latest release. If the issue is still
present in the latest stable release, we need the following
information (please ignore any that you've already provided):

a) Provide details of your system including your operating
   system and the latest version of LibreOffice that you have
   confirmed the bug to be present

b) Provide easy to reproduce steps – the simpler the better

c) Provide any test case(s) which will help us confirm the problem

d) Provide screenshots of the problem if you think it might help

e) Read all comments and provide any requested information

Once all of this is done, please set the bug back to UNCONFIRMED
and we will attempt to reproduce the issue. Please do not:

a) respond via email 

b) update the version field in the bug or any of the other details
   on the top section of our bug tracker

Warm Regards,
QA Team

MassPing-NeedInfo-FollowUp