Created attachment 110543 [details]
Steps to Reproduce
There are multiple steps to reproduce the same bug, however these are the simplest and are the most reliable to reproduce. Please see attached video.
1. Load the attached ODG file with LibreOffice Draw.
2. LMB Click in the largest cell of the bottom row of the table
3. Click 'Insert Row' from the Tables toolbar
At this point, the row is inserted (as expected). Click on the table edge to see the pink 're-size' outline. Add this point, it correctly fits the size of the table.
4. Select all 3 segments in the new row and change the "Area Style/Filling" to 'None' (by default it's 'Color').
5. Click on the table edge to see the pink 're-size' outline.
The same outline should be displayed as was seen between steps 3 and 4.
The outline only fits the original table rows. The newly added row extends over the top of the pink outline. Trying to resize the table using the (broken) outline, leads to unexpected consequences.
Created attachment 110544 [details]
Video showing steps to reproduce
Sounds like the problems that should be fixed by
Yeah, fairly sure its that problem. Seems to work for me now.