Created attachment 113242 [details]
Actual results when resizing Manage Names dialog
1. In LibO Calc,
3. Resize the dialog (height/width)
1. Full width widgets use the full width
2. Buttons go at the bottom
3. Names list uses all the extra vertical space
1. Full width widgets use the full width (GOOD)
2. Buttons stay where they were (BAD)
3. Names list doesn't use any of the extra vertical space (BAD)
4. There is a lot of wasted whitespace, and it's not easier to work with the names
With LibO 220.127.116.11 (Arch Linux build-2, en_AU)
UX team please take a look.
Please don’t CC the UX-Advise list for these obvious issues, which do not require UX discussion… Feel free to CC me instead.
I will push a fix shortly.