Upon starting the slideshow, the text on the slide which is shown first is missing. Images are shown correctly. The text will be shown if you move Back/Forward and return to the first shown slide. The bug exists whether starting from the first or current slide.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new presentation.
2. Add some text in the 1st slide.
3. Add 2nd slide and add some text.
4. Start the slideshow (F5 or Ctrl+F5, both seems broken).
No text is displayed on the first shown slide.
5. Change the slide and return to the previous one.
The text is shown correctly.
Works OK in version: 18.104.22.168 on the same computer.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 88111 ***