Created attachment 113667 [details]
print screen w strange element caption
There is a problem at applying the character style for elements of the structure of the bibliography list. When character style is apply, document saved,reopen and than bibliography is rebuild again character styles disappear. The captions of bibliography structure look strange (see atached file).
Can you attach a small example document so we can test more quickly?
Set to NEEDINFO.
Change back to UNCONFIRMED after you have provided the document.
Created attachment 113839 [details]
ODT file with problematic bibliography
I added ODT file with bibliografy in which this problem ocure.
(In reply to jzmigrodzki from comment #2)
> Created attachment 113839 [details]
> ODT file with problematic bibliography
> I added ODT file with bibliografy in which this problem ocure.
Reproduced with the document.
1. Right-click bibliog. on pg 4. - Edit Index/Table
2. Entries - Press the Au in Structure
3. Select a character style from the dropdown, OK, style is applied
4. Reload document
5. Right-click bibliog. - Update Index/Table, the style disappears
Style only disappears on update, if the file has been saved and reloaded.
Bug 77919 is similar, but in it, one does not have to save & reload to lose the style.
3.3.0 and 3.5.0 in Ubuntu could not open the document.
Win 7 Pro 64-bit, LibO Version: 22.214.171.124
Build ID: 45e2de17089c24a1fa810c8f975a7171ba4cd432
Build ID: 7c0eb12009496a35c927cd5b2520f9c34d50860b
TinderBox: Win-x86@62-TDF, Branch:MASTER, Time: 2015-03-03_10:52:12
Ubuntu 14.10 64-bit Version: 126.96.36.199
Build ID: 40m0(Build:2)
I would like to add that every time a document with a bibliography is saved, even without adding any new biblio entries or updating the index, the index-entry-bibliography text:style-name in content.xml has extra data added to it.
In the Entries tab of Edit Index/Table, every time the tab is switched back and forth or the Type is selected back and forth, or even just visiting the Entries tab and OKing, causes extra data to be added to the style-name for each element in the Type. You can see it in the tooltips.
Build ID: c4c7d32d0d49397cad38d62472b0bc8acff48dd6
Apologies for being so silly to confirm the same bug twice on the same day and not noticing..
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 77919 ***