1) Open Writer
2) Click the drop down arrow for one of the color toolbar buttons
3) Drag the drop down so it becomes a floating window
4) Go back and reclick the drop down arrow
5) The floating window will remain after the new drop down appears.
Build ID: 4cf69df2f543b023f4ec3d4279c5ac11a2a819d9
TinderBox: Linux-rpm_deb-x86@45-TDF, Branch:master, Time: 2015-02-21_03:46:34
I confirm it on an older 18.104.22.168.alpha0+ relaese than yours
Build ID: 0a77c9f15bbb38d8c281daef4512d570683d2cb7
TinderBox: Win-x86@42, Branch:master, Time: 2015-01-24_00:00:41
tested under Win8x64
Created attachment 113766 [details]
** Please read this message in its entirety before responding **
To make sure we're focusing on the bugs that affect our users today, LibreOffice QA is asking bug reporters and confirmers to retest open, confirmed bugs which have not been touched for over a year.
There have been thousands of bug fixes and commits since anyone checked on this bug report. During that time, it's possible that the bug has been fixed, or the details of the problem have changed. We'd really appreciate your help in getting confirmation that the bug is still present.
If you have time, please do the following:
Test to see if the bug is still present on a currently supported version of LibreOffice (5.0.5 or 5.1.2 https://www.libreoffice.org/download/
If the bug is present, please leave a comment that includes the version of LibreOffice and your operating system, and any changes you see in the bug behavior
If the bug is NOT present, please set the bug's Status field to RESOLVED-WORKSFORME and leave a short comment that includes your version of LibreOffice and Operating System
Please DO NOT
- Update the version field
- Reply via email (please reply directly on the bug tracker)
- Set the bug's Status field to RESOLVED - FIXED (this status has a particular meaning that is not appropriate in this case)
If you want to do more to help you can test to see if your issue is a REGRESSION. To do so:
1. Download and install oldest version of LibreOffice (usually 3.3 unless your bug pertains to a feature added after 3.3)
2. Test your bug
3. Leave a comment with your results.
4a. If the bug was present with 3.3 - set version to "inherited from OOo";
4b. If the bug was not present in 3.3 - add "regression" to keyword
Feel free to come ask questions or to say hello in our QA chat: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=libreoffice-qa
Thank you for your help!
-- The LibreOffice QA Team This NEW Message was generated on: 2016-04-16
In 5.3 the picker disappears when moved from the origin. Was a nice feature ;-)