The "Start slide show from current slide" does not work, regardless of clicking "Slide Show-->Start From Current Slide" or clicking Shift+F5.
*** Bug 89753 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Did you change the range? (see tdf#85303 put in See also).
Indeed, without this action, the bug has been fixed (see tdf#76953)
I also hit the problem.
Platform: Mac OS X 10.9.5
The problem seems to be that the "start from current slide" function will start from where the "last slide show ended", instead of from the side that I currently select.
Please note that I cannot always repro it. Today I ran Impress again, but now I couldn't repro the bug.
If I could find a pattern on how to trigger the bug, I will put it here.
The problem came back after I did a few more steps to the slide:
- I "start from first slide", and went through a couple of pages.
- I selected a slide and "start from current slide" but I can't repro the bug.
- I copied a slide and paste it to the middle of the slide deck.
- I went to "Slide Show Settings" and turn on "mouse pointer visible".
- I "start from first slide" again, and went through a couple of pages.
- I then tried to "start from current slide" and now the problem is back!!
Don't know exactly which step triggered the bug, but hope the above info helps.
Still apparent in the latest build 220.127.116.11.0+. Seems to me that "start from current slide" actually uses the slide in the "From" box for "Slide Show Settings" even if "All slides" is selected
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 85303 ***