When we close a major series with the last release (like with 4.3.7) it would be great to have an short and sweet overview of the regressions from that series that remained open.
This should be done by component (e.g. Writer, Calc, etc. ...) to see if we missed out on any issues.
For Writer and 4.3.x this would look something like this currently:
- currently 25 unresolved nontrivial 4.3 Writer regressions
- at least 8 of those are doc/docx import/export issues
- 3 are about numbering (all related and quite possibly from the same root cause)
- 3 are performance issues
- 2 are crashers
- 2 are table of contents issues
- X are platfrom/OS/hardware specific
The result should be short and be presented at the ESC, if possible. The research could be distributed among multiple people e.g. by component.
Migrating Whiteboard tags to Keywords: (easyHack, difficultyBeginner, topicQA)
JanI is default CC for Easy Hacks (Add Jan; remove LibreOffice Dev List from CC)
Not my scope