Created attachment 115214 [details]
Screenshot of icons in the Drawing Toolbar misaligned
Icons with menus in the Drawing Toolbar misaligned when the toolbar is orientated vertically
- Steps to reproduce: -
1. Open LibreOffice Draw or Writer
2. Ensure that the Drawing Toolbar is visible and aligned vertically (on the left side in this case)
- Current Behaviour -
When looking at the icons which can have an expanded selection/menu such as "Curves & Lines" and "Arrows", the arrow that is used to expand the selection/show the menu:
1. Points downward when it should be pointing to the side (right hand side in this instance); and
2. Is situated along the side of the icon throwing off the alignment of the icon when compared to others in the toolbar.
- Expected Behaviour -
1. The arrows should point to the side when the Drawing Toolbar is aligned vertically; and
2. The arrows should be situated beneath or above the icon to retain a consistent vertical alignment between all icons in the Drawing Toolbar.
- Tested with: -
LibreOffice 4.2.8 from the Ubuntu 14.04 repo
LibreOffice 4.4.2 from the Ubuntu 15.04 repo
LibreOffice Version: 18.104.22.168.alpha1+
Build ID: 010b2d2d9be846fb6b10848204e29e1bc00ef1ea
TinderBox: Linux-rpm_deb-x86_64@46-TDF, Branch:master, Time: 2015-04-29_23:54:29
- Attachment -
I have attached a screenshot showing the issue and some suggested changes.
- Other Comments -
UX Advice is likely required on this one.
True. Vertical orientation is default in 5.0.
Win 7 Pro 64-bit Version: 22.214.171.124.alpha1+ (x64)
Build ID: f0edb677f09ad338e22ac3b5d91497b4479e0b3c
TinderBox: Win-x86_64@42, Branch:master, Time: 2015-04-27_01:54:20
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 90455 ***