Created attachment 115565 [details]
Spreadsheet with named range DATOS
Since 4.2 link to a named range in other spreadsheet is broken.
1) Open attached spreadsheet that contains a named range DATOS
2) Create a new blank spreadsheet and save it.
3) In A1, write = and with the mouse select A1:A5 in the first spreadsheet.
[Enter], data is properly showed.
5) Ctr+/ to edit the array, change the $Sheet1.A1:A5 with DATOS, Ctrl+Enter
to introduce the array.
6) DATOS is replaced with the path of the link. Result is #NAME?
I have had issues, I think similar to this one, sometimes with ranges without name, but no easy to reproduce.
looks like duplicate of bug 88179?
Hi @raal, thanks, I didn't find it.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 88179 ***