Download it now!
Bug 92507 - Headers of windows in Base sometimes in wrong language
Summary: Headers of windows in Base sometimes in wrong language
Status: RESOLVED DUPLICATE of bug 83535
Alias: None
Product: LibreOffice
Classification: Unclassified
Component: Localization (show other bugs)
Version:
(earliest affected)
unspecified
Hardware: Other All
: medium minor
Assignee: Not Assigned
URL:
Whiteboard:
Keywords:
Depends on:
Blocks:
 
Reported: 2015-07-02 18:13 UTC by Robert Großkopf
Modified: 2015-07-14 06:59 UTC (History)
2 users (show)

See Also:
Crash report or crash signature:


Attachments

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
Description Robert Großkopf 2015-07-02 18:13:30 UTC
I have installed LO and German language-pack.
I wanted to make screenshots for an English Base-handbook.
So I switched the language of GUI to English(USA).

Now I opened Base → Tools → Relationships.
The header of the window shows
Database.odb : Database - LibreOffice Base: Relationenentwurf
("Relationenentwurf" instead of "Relation Design")

Same buggy behavior when I want to create a table.
Database.odb : Table1 - LibreOffice Base: Tabellenentwurf

Same buggy behavior when I want to create a query. ... Haven't tested all windows.

I don't know when it had been changed. Looking for the screenshot in the German version of Base-Handbuch. There I saw the English terms instead of the German terms. This bug has gone sometimes ago ...
Comment 1 Buovjaga 2015-07-02 18:17:30 UTC
Yep, could observe the other way around: went into Base in German UI after UI was English US. Now instead of Relationenentwurf I see Relation Design :)

Win 7 Pro 64-bit, Version: 4.4.4.3
Build ID: 2c39ebcf046445232b798108aa8a7e7d89552ea8
Locale: fi_FI
Comment 2 Andras Timar 2015-07-14 06:59:33 UTC

*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 83535 ***