Created attachment 117874 [details]
Screenshot of Writer with partially missing pages.
Bug of cosmetic nature.
How to reproduce:
1. Open or create any document (.odt or .doc) that has 3 or more pages.
2. Maximize window on 1920x1080 screen, so it shows two pages at once (side to side). Alternatively, zoom out until there are multiple pages in row (needs more pages).
3. Scroll down to next row.
4. Scroll up to previous row.
5. Previous row's all, but last page will not show up until scrolled to 2/3 - 1/2 of page height.
6. Missing part of page will show up again only when scrolling down or resizing window or minimizing window (by button in top right corner or "show desktop" button).
Created attachment 117875 [details]
Link to video demonstrating the bug
Hopefully already fixed.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 92305 ***