Version: 220.127.116.11 (x64)
Build ID: 81898c9f5c0d43f3473ba111d7b351050be20261
1. Open LibreOffice Calc
2. In cell C1048576 enter: 1
3. In cell AMJ3 enter: 2
3. In cell A1 enter: =SUM(3:3)
a) A1 value is: 2
4. In cell A2 enter: =SUM(C:C)
a) A2 value is: 1
5. File --> Save As...
6. In 'Save as type' select: Microsoft Excel 97-2003 (.xls) (*.xls)
7. Click 'Save'
8. Click 'Use Microsoft Excel 97-2003 Format'
9. Close LibreOffice
10. Open LibreOffice
11. Click on the file Untitled 1
12. Cell A1:
a) Value is : #REF! [incorrect should be 2]
b) Formula is : =SUM($#REF!#REF!:$#REF!#REF!) [incorrect should be =SUM(3:3)]
13. Cell A2:
a) Value is : 0 [incorrect should be 1]
b) Formula is : =SUM(C$1:C$983040) [incorrect should be =SUM(C:C)]
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 93878 ***