Bug 94061 - Non English letters disappear when exporting to PDF in all fonts
Summary: Non English letters disappear when exporting to PDF in all fonts
Status: RESOLVED DUPLICATE of bug 34212
Alias: None
Product: LibreOffice
Classification: Unclassified
Component: Printing and PDF export (show other bugs)
(earliest affected) release
Hardware: x86-64 (AMD64) Linux (All)
: medium normal
Assignee: Not Assigned
Depends on:
Reported: 2015-09-09 15:05 UTC by thomas.finstad.larsen
Modified: 2015-09-10 20:56 UTC (History)
1 user (show)

See Also:
Crash report or crash signature:


Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
Description thomas.finstad.larsen 2015-09-09 15:05:08 UTC
System: Arch Linux 64bit 4.1.6-1-ARCH
Tested versions:
LibreOffice-still version: 4.4.5
LibreOffice-fresh version:

I have tried to export with and without the "Archive PDF" option, both fail.
I have also tried to use "cpus-pdf" printer instead of export, but the same problem occurs.

I have also opened the file, converted by an online converter and that has all the letters.

I have also opened the libreoffice exported PDF in a webapp to verify that the letters are not included in the PDF.

The letters I am missing is æøå (Norwegian).

The font "Times New Roman" seems to export fine where as the fonts "Nimbus Sans L" and "Nimbus Roman No9 L" does not.
Comment 1 thomas.finstad.larsen 2015-09-09 15:06:48 UTC
This might be related to BUG 87932
Comment 2 Julien Nabet 2015-09-10 20:56:53 UTC
It seems indeed a dup of tdf#87932 which, itself is a dup of tdf#34212

*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 34212 ***