Created attachment 118578 [details]
Before pressing the enter with extra spaces at the end of line (end line is left in RTL).
When you are typing and enter a space (between words), the spaces will be entered at a wrong position (at the right-most position, instead of end of a sentence), and the text loses its formatting. After finishing a line, and returning to the next line, it will be corrected.
Here is how one can reproduce it:
1. Enable CTL (set it to Persian, Arabic, or other options. Under all languages this bug happens). And set the default font.
2. Create a new Writer document.
3. Change system language to Persian.
4. Start typing in Persian, when you enter a space the bug occurs and text loses its formatting in addition to the wrong placement of the space character (or zero width space character).
5. Press "Enter" to return to the next line, the formatting will be corrected, and extra spaces moves to the end of the previous line.
This all happens when you are typing in a RTL language. For the LTR ones, as English, all things work out as expected.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 89034 ***