Cannot connect to my Google drive, that is Google drive server connection doesn't work for me.
1) enable LibreOffice dialogs;
2) select 'File > Open';
3) press button 'Servers';
4) fill in the 'Name:' text box with the name of the new server connection;
5) select CMIS from 'Type:' drop down list;
6) select Google Drive from 'Server type:' drop down list;
7) fill the 'Login:' text box with the Google user name to be used for access;
8) press the button on the right of the 'Repository:' drop down list;
9) fill in the credential dialog with the user name and password; the user name should be the same as given in step 7) above, confirm the dialog;
Nothing happens, after a few seconds the dialog regain focus and nothing else happens, e.g. 'OK' button not enabled.
Expected behavior: a few seconds after step 9) the string 'Google Drive' should appear in 'Repository:' drop down list and the 'OK' button is enabled
I checked the expected behavior by using my own values for '--with-gdrive-client-id' and '--with-gdrive-client-secret' configuration options on a libreoffice-5.0 branch built by me.
Test repeated in:
Build ID: 2b9802c1994aa0b7dc6079e128979269cf95bc78
Locale: en-US (en_US.UTF-8)
no change, bug still present.
Google Drive now requires 2-factor authentication, which unfortunately hasnt been implemented yet in libreoffice.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 87938 ***