Created attachment 120724 [details]
Extremely simplified Calc file for reproducing the crash
(Most simple case)
The only module in the Standard container for BASIC code of a Calc document is containing only the Sub TestWatch() with the followig code:
oCell = ThisComponent.Sheets(0).GetCellByPosition(0,0)
1. Open BASIC editor
2. Stepwise execute the Sub --> Works as expected
3. Add oCell to the Watch list (as the only element)
4. Stepwise execute the Sub without touching the watched structure --> Works
5. Step into Sub till oCell is assigned but do not finish execution
6. Try to expand oCell in the Watch window --> Complete crash.
The crash also happens if another complex structure should be inspected, independent of whether debugging a Sub or a Function,
independent of whether code is contained in the document or local,
independent of how many variables are watched
Just tested with V5.0.3 but already present in V5.0.1
1. The describd crash is also reproducible with a virgin user profile (except having set macro security to 'Medium'.
2. The original (first) attachment here opened with either
LibreOffice V4.4.5.(release)Portable or with
Apache OpenOffice V4.1.2 Portable
and the described steps performed does not cause any problems the oCell structure can fully be inspected.
No crash with Version: 188.8.131.52.alpha1+ and 184.108.40.206, win7
Created attachment 120854 [details]
Backtrace of crash on Windows, LibO 5.0.3
Win 7 Pro 64-bit, Version: 220.127.116.11 (x64)
Build ID: e5f16313668ac592c1bfb310f4390624e3dbfb75
Locale: fi-FI (fi_FI)
(In reply to raal from comment #2)
> No crash with Version: 18.104.22.168.alpha1+ and 22.214.171.124, win7
I did not test with the alpha version, but:
Using V126.96.36.199beta1 (x64) (Win 8.1) the crash occurs under unchanged condition strictly reproducible.
Works for me now in V 188.8.131.52 (x64, Win 8.1).
Suppose the bug is fixed now.
closinf the bug.