Created attachment 121224 [details]
the odt file witch can show the bug
It paint the cell box at a wrong way which celll across page.
Step to show bug:
1. Insert a table which only have one cell.
2. Set no boders except bottom line.
3. Make the cell acroos page. Then it paint the top line of the cell at the second page.
Iam not sure that it is a bug?
Hi @agcoder, thanks for reporting.
There is an option in the Menu/Table/Table properties - Text Flow tab - Allow row to break across pages and columns.
Deactivating the option, seems is what you want.
Resolved as not a bug, please if you are not agree, reopen it.
Created attachment 121316 [details]
show the problem
It is necessary to across the page for the cell.
And it work well when set top line only.
It just seem to has problem when set bottom line only.
There is a vidio to show the program floww or see at the attachment:
I am not sure that it just work like that when across the cell.
If it is not a bug. close it please.
Ok, I sse now.
** Please read this message in its entirety before responding **
To make sure we're focusing on the bugs that affect our users today, LibreOffice QA is asking bug reporters and confirmers to retest open, confirmed bugs which have not been touched for over a year.
There have been thousands of bug fixes and commits since anyone checked on this bug report. During that time, it's possible that the bug has been fixed, or the details of the problem have changed. We'd really appreciate your help in getting confirmation that the bug is still present.
If you have time, please do the following:
Test to see if the bug is still present on a currently supported version of LibreOffice
(5.1.6 or 5.2.3 https://www.libreoffice.org/download/
If the bug is present, please leave a comment that includes the version of LibreOffice and
your operating system, and any changes you see in the bug behavior
If the bug is NOT present, please set the bug's Status field to RESOLVED-WORKSFORME and leave
a short comment that includes your version of LibreOffice and Operating System
Please DO NOT
Update the version field
Reply via email (please reply directly on the bug tracker)
Set the bug's Status field to RESOLVED - FIXED (this status has a particular meaning that is not
appropriate in this case)
If you want to do more to help you can test to see if your issue is a REGRESSION. To do so:
1. Download and install oldest version of LibreOffice (usually 3.3 unless your bug pertains to a feature added after 3.3)
2. Test your bug
3. Leave a comment with your results.
4a. If the bug was present with 3.3 - set version to "inherited from OOo";
4b. If the bug was not present in 3.3 - add "regression" to keyword
Feel free to come ask questions or to say hello in our QA chat: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=libreoffice-qa
Thank you for helping us make LibreOffice even better for everyone!
1. Insert enters to come near bottom of the page in Writer
2. Insert a table which only have one cell.
3. Set no borders except bottom line.
4. Put some enters inside the table to go over the page bottom
5. Open Print preview and see 3 borders.
6. Open Table properties-Borders and see double border.
7. Try to remove only middle border, not possible.
8. With no-border, cannot add bottom border after.
Repro OO and 6.4+.
Build ID: 7cbcfc562f6eb6708b5ff7d7397325de9e764452
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 5.4; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3
Locale: en-US (ro_RO.UTF-8); UI: en-US