Created attachment 122256 [details]
it seems that formatting of fields gets lost when saved as DOCX. It works fine when saved as .odt, .pdf or .doc (Word 97-2003).
Note that it looks good, if I open the generated .docx in Writer.
Steps to reproduce:
- open Writer
- insert a field (e.g. Time)
- add some dummy text before and after the field
- select everything and change the formatting (e.g. set highlight to yellow)
- save as .docx (Word 2007-2013 XML)
- open the .docx with MS-Word
- the whole text should be yellow
- the dummy text before and after the field is yellow
- the field has the standard style (no yellow highlight)
- Writer 22.214.171.124 (2b9802c1994aa0b7dc6079e128979269cf95bc78) x86
- Windows 8.1 x64
- MS-Word 2013 (15.0.4787.1000) x64
Again, the .docx looks okay when viewed in LibO, but not okay when viewed in MS-Word.
I searched through the bugs here, but didn't find anything that really matches this problem.
Created attachment 122257 [details]
I confirm the field text is not highlighted in polaris office, an office suite for mobile phones. Set to new.
Win 8.1 32-bit
LibO Version: 126.96.36.199.alpha0+
Build ID: 27a114e73f9ce64f360b045233e1c9c74c207880
CPU Threads: 4; OS Version: Windows 6.29; UI Render: GL;
TinderBox: Win-x86@42, Branch:master, Time: 2016-02-04_09:04:40
Locale: fi-FI (fi_FI)
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 38778 ***