I made an implementation of a grammar checker in Python (a Lightproof derivative).
But my own functions implemented in the class are not exported when I call it.
class Lightproof (unohelper.Base, XProofreader, XServiceInfo, XServiceName, XServiceDisplayName, XSupportedLocales):
def __init__ (self, ctx, *args):
# XServiceName method implementations
def getServiceName (self):
# XServiceInfo method implementations
def getImplementationName (self):
def supportsService (self, ServiceName):
def getSupportedServiceNames (self):
def hasLocale (self, aLocale):
def isSpellChecker (self):
def doProofreading (self, nDocId, rText, rLocale, nStartOfSentencePos, nSuggestedSentenceEndPos, rProperties):
def ignoreRule (self, rid, aLocale):
def resetIgnoreRules (self):
def getServiceDisplayName (self, aLocale):
# My own functions
def getDictionary (self):
Then when I call the service with:
gc = ctx.ServiceManager.createInstanceWithContext("my.grammarchecker…", ctx)
My own functions are not exported anymore.
If I display attributes of 'gc' with "print(dir(gc))", I get the following result:
['ImplementationId', 'ImplementationName', 'Locales', 'ServiceName', 'SupportedServiceNames', 'Types', 'doProofreading', 'getImplementationId', 'getImplementationName', 'getLocales', 'getServiceDisplayName', 'getServiceName', 'getSupportedServiceNames', 'getTypes', 'hasLocale', 'ignoreRule', 'isSpellChecker', 'queryInterface', 'resetIgnoreRules', 'supportsService']
The function 'getDictionary' has disappeard.
With LO 5, if I list attributes of 'gc', 'getDictionary' is there as many other attributes.
Could be related to : https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=50470
Thank you for reporting the bug.
Could you please try to reproduce it with the latest version of LibreOffice from https://www.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-fresh/ ?
I have set the bug's status to 'NEEDINFO'. Please change it back to 'UNCONFIRMED' if the bug is still present in the latest version.
Bug still present.
(In reply to Olivier R. from comment #3)
> Bug still present.
Dear Oliver R,
Which version did you try? Is it still reproducible in 22.214.171.124 ?
Dear Olivier R.,
This bug has been in NEEDINFO status with no change for at least
6 months. Please provide the requested information as soon as
possible and mark the bug as UNCONFIRMED. Due to regular bug
tracker maintenance, if the bug is still in NEEDINFO status with
no change in 30 days the QA team will close the bug as INSUFFICIENTDATA
due to lack of needed information.
For more information about our NEEDINFO policy please read the
wiki located here:
If you have already provided the requested information, please
mark the bug as UNCONFIRMED so that the QA team knows that the
bug is ready to be confirmed.
Thank you for helping us make LibreOffice even better for everyone!
The bug is still reproduced with LibreOffice 126.96.36.199 (x64)
FYI the "__class__" attribute of the object is now "None" and was "uno_component.LightProof". We are bibisecting the bug right now !
Unfortunately, I didn’t succeed to make Python extension works with the Bibisect archives.