User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_11_3) AppleWebKit/601.4.4 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/9.0.3 Safari/601.4.4
Build Identifier: LibreOffice 5.1.0 (maybe from 5.x.x on)
When LO is completly closed, the invocation of the program by clicking a file in the finder stops after starting LO (LO "frame" is visible in the background, but no further action happens. The window with the opened file doesn't show up).
This situation lasts ("freezes") until a mouse / touchpad action is done. then the window shows up
This annoying behaviour happens not with LO 184.108.40.206 or previous
Steps to Reproduce:
1. If not, shut down LO completely
2. start a file (in my case it was an .ods) by clicking on it in the finder or alternatively by searching with spotlight and "ENTER"
3. wait long enough (much longer than you expect the opening of a window in this scenario)
4. move the mouse / trackpad
5. now the file loads
- but my expectation is that the file loads already in step 3.
[Information automatically included from LibreOffice]
[Information guessed from browser]
OS: Mac OS X (All)
OS is 64bit: no
Reset User Profile?Yes, Not solved; i reverted to LO 220.127.116.11 solving this problem
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 77444 ***