1. Create a new Calc document with the sheets "Sheet1" and "Sheet2"
2. Create a named range "name1" with scope "Sheet2" (instead of "Document global")
3. Try to use that name in Sheet1:
- entering =name1 results in #NAME? which is exprected
- but entering =Sheet2.name1 does not work either
4. Try to get help for the "Scope" listbox in the "Manage Names" dialog by pressing F1
==> there is none.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 96915 ***
Let's keep this open for the missing online help...
1. Open a Calc document
2. Open the "Manage Names" dialog (Ctrl+F3)
3. Create a new name
3. Move focus to "Scope" listbox
4. Press F1
(In reply to Daniel Rentz from comment #2)
> 2. Open the "Manage Names" dialog (Ctrl+F3)
This does nothing for me. What is another way to open it?
(In reply to Buovjaga from comment #3)
> (In reply to Daniel Rentz from comment #2)
> > 2. Open the "Manage Names" dialog (Ctrl+F3)
> This does nothing for me. What is another way to open it?
This is the Sheet - Named ranges and expressions - Manage menu item in 5.2+.
It was Insert - Names - Manage up to 5.1.x
Currently pressing the Help button takes me here:
In theory this is referenced in the Define Names windows help, so it should work:
But apparently it doesn't.
The Scope listbox has help, but it is linked to the "more" expander instead of the "scope" listbox.
The Help button takes me to the Scalc/modules/scalc/ui/managenamesdialog/names link, but only the /name item is linked in the xhp, that belongs to the Name input box, so that should not work despite my previous comment.
Gabor Kelemen committed a patch related to this issue.
It has been pushed to "master":
tdf#98643 Fix links between UI and the 'Define Names' page