Cannot insert image(.jpg, .svg) in table cell in draw/impress.
Steps to reproduce
1. Create new Impress presentation
2. Insert Table: Insert->Table
3. Select table cell
4. Insert Image: Insert->Image, select image file (.jpg, .svg)
Nothing happens and image is not inserted.
- After checking the Web I think this is supposed to work. If not, sorry!
- The same sequence (different menu, with the same image) in writer works
I can confirm wtih 5.2master, win7 and Version 184.108.40.206
- After checking the Web I think this is supposed to work.
Can you provide the source?
I don't think tables from impress (and draw) were ever intended to have images directly imported to them. You can set preset bitmaps though.
Maybe this can be set as enhancement ?!
I was in the (wrong) impression, that the table functionality in Writer, Impress und Draw is provided by the same implementation and looked for documentation and bug reports without distingushing the tools. Sorry about this!