Created attachment 126237 [details]
language inconsistency in sheet menu using slovak localization
After LO update from 5.0.* to 22.214.171.124 I noticed, that some menu items in LO calc sheet menu are not in slovak language, but in russian, so it creates inconsistent user experience. I am also enclosing screenshot.
LO: 126.96.36.199 win x64
I have just noticed that this language inconsitency happens in several menus, not just in sheet menu in calc. Other application e.g. Writer and Impress do not seem to be affected.
This issue has come up a couple of times, it's most likely the update caused some kind of mixup with the languages, unfortunately it seems to be very erratic, and no one has managed to reproduce this on purpose.
As a workaround a reinstall is supposed to fix the languages.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 94090 ***