Created attachment 128769 [details]
zip-file with test document and with screenshots showing the document in LO 5.2.3 and in LO 5.3.0 with several zoom factors
A document created with LO 5.2 is not correctly presented in LO 220.127.116.11:
- Depending on zoom factor the characters are presented narrower or wider.
- On the other hand the cursor positions seems to be calculated correctly.
- Text incorrectly formatted: on the right edge it is cut or there ist to much space
- Cursor position doesn't fit to the character where the cursor stands
- Problems to set cursor correctly or to select certain text for editing
Reproducing the problem:
- open the document "Testdokument.odt" from the attached zip file
- change the zoom factor and look how appearance of the document changes
- place the cursor in any line and move step by step from left to right and look where the cursor stands
- when the cursor stands within a character then try to select certain characters
Maybe reason for this bug and for bug #103134 is the same.
See the effect on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (1607) en-US with
Build ID: 84f644eee78106f01486098d446d9163b62927eb
CPU Threads: 8; OS Version: Windows 6.2; UI Render: default; Layout Engine: new;
TinderBox: Win-x86@62-merge-TDF, Branch:MASTER, Time: 2016-11-15_23:52:44
Locale: en-US (en_US); Calc: CL
Both default and OpenGL rendering.
*** Bug 103998 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
bug 193998 was for Linux so setting this ALL
Seems correct now with application of
I have tested with
CPU-Threads: 4; BS-Version: Windows 6.2; UI-Render: Standard; Layout Engine: new;
TinderBox: Win-x86@62-merge-TDF, Branch:MASTER, Time: 2016-11-19_23:33:29
Gebietsschema: de-DE (de_DE); Calc: group
- both Writer and Calc
- with several zoom factors
The texts are displayed correctly now and the cursor positions fit to the position of the corresponding characters.