Created attachment 131824 [details]
Created attachment 131825 [details]
screenshot [see spreadsheet attached]
I am trying to edit the domain suffix in cell A193, which is a function I would normally expect to be allowed. This spreadsheet has been saved on OneDrive for a few years probably more than ten years, I had used the save as function under the file menu to change the format.
I hope this does not invite more hacking attempts on my computer.
Thank you for reporting the bug. Unfortunately without clear steps to reproduce it, we cannot track down the origin of the problem.
Please provide a clearer set of step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce the problem.
I have set the bug's status to 'NEEDINFO'. Please change it back to 'UNCONFIRMED' once the steps are provided
Looks like a dup, please if you are not agree, reopen it.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 75889 ***