SvLBoxButtonData::InitData causes a leak
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start the Instruments
2. Choose Memory Leak profile tool
3. Select LibreOffice.app in instdir as target process
4. Click on the record button, LODev is started by the profiling tool
5. Wait for the StartCenter to load.
6. Go to LibreOffceDev -> Preferences
7. Open LibreOffceDev ->Writing Aids
8. Writing add -> Edit
9. Close dialog
10. Close preference dialog
11. Stop recording.
12. Analyse the profile trace.
Leak in std::__1::__split_buffer<Image, std::__1::allocator<Image>&>::__split_buffer(unsigned long, unsigned long, std::__1::allocator<Image>&) /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/../include/c++/v1/__split_buffer:169
User Profile Reset: No
Build ID: e970395c692a5c315914ddf5b43cf01e590345ff
CPU threads: 4; OS: Mac OS X 10.12.4; UI render: default;
Locale: en-US (en_US.UTF-8); Calc: group
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
Created attachment 136247 [details]
BT & screenshot
According to the bt, it seems a dup of tdf#112392
Let's put this one to dup. Once the patch for tdf#112392 will be pushed (hope there'll be no pb), you may give it a try with a build including it.
Of course, if it still leaks, don't hesitate to reopen this tracker! :-)
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 112392 ***