It seems that style renaming doesn't work.
- open the program.
- create a new style (something like 'test1')
- apply it to an object (a text box).
- save the file.
- close the program.
- open the program again and open the document
- rename the style 'test1' to 'test2'
- save it
- close the program
- reopen the document again, and check the style
'test1' will be still present.
Build ID: 46fdca1e7d64fc1bb0305a683b185f11a44c25eb
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 10.0; UI render: default;
Locale: es-ES (es_ES); Calc: CL
still present into 6.0.3
still present into v6.0.4.
it is duplicate of bug 38225, that is fixed for 6.0.5
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 38225 ***