Switching from 5.2 to 5.3 today I realize that the style sheet for paragraphs with quotation isn't translated to german localization anymore. In 5.2 it's named "Zitat", but 22.214.171.124 shows "Quotation".
The problem is even the same for fresh installations on windows.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. open writer with german localization
2. Press F11 or open style sheet side menu
3. switch view to see all paragraph style sheets
4. scroll to "Q": It shows "Quotation".
5. Scroll to "Z": "Zitat" is missing.
6. Format with "Quotation" style sheet has the same settings like "Zitat" before.
"Zitat" is missing. German users will run into trouble, if they want to use it. My students find out, that "Quotation" is a good work around. Obviously it seems, that the style sheet is not translated correct.
The paragraph style sheet should be shown under "Zitat" again.
User Profile Reset: No
[Information automatically included from LibreOffice]
[Information guessed from browser]
OS: Linux (All)
OS is 64bit: yes
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:56.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/56.0
It's fixed in 5.4.1 and later, please try with the latest 5.4 version.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 95489 ***