When a paragraph is defined with a double border, this double border is not drawn correctly and in the corners, the union is not aligned.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new writer document
2. In the styles and formatting window, create a new style, based on text body with right click and select New
3. In the paragraph style window, select the organizer tab, name the style as you wish like "double line test"
4. Select the borders tab and choose Line Arrangement preset all borders
5. Select in the Line Style in the dropdown list a double border, the inner border thin and the outer border thick.
5. Line Width 4.0 or 5.0 pt.
6. Then the OK button.
type some text and then apply the style or vice-versa
The borders are drawn as one thick line, and the corners are unaligned
It should draw and display a double border well aligned and joined in the corners.
User Profile Reset: Yes
OpenGL enabled: Yes
This is related to bug 89604 I filed, that was marked as duplicate of bug 81643 that was closed recently. Maybe the last commit resolved Calc issues, but for Writer it made it worse. So I filed a new bug with this.
I noticed that in the context help text that this borders options apply to Writer and Calc.
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:59.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/59.0
Created attachment 140866 [details]
Test file and screenshots
Created attachment 140867 [details]
Test file from bug 89604
The sample documents work correctly in current master/6.1.0, as do samples from bug 89604 and bug 81643--corrected by refactoring done for bug 114934
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 81643 ***