Since version 5.4.5. Libreoffice Base, Reportbuilder. Create a report based in table or query data. Inserting a chart in the report, I select the data source (a table or a query).
If a select "run the report" in menu options I'll see the report in a Writer sheet, so it works. But before saving the report I close it and then I try to open from the Base main screen, the report opens but I see nothing.
Editing the report and selecting de chart (doubleclicking on it) to manage the data ranges I notice the report doesn't read data from the corresponding table/query. Trying to match master fields and subordinates fields I notice that the report read data but the data chart is lost as there isn't any field in the corresponding menu to match report data with chart data.
This issue began from version 5.4.5.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In LibreOffice Base create a table with some data (two fields at least) or a query.
2. Create a report with the ReportBuilder.
3. Insert a chart in the report body and choose the source data for the chart (the table or the query of point 1).
4. From menu: Edit -> Run the Report (at menu bottom).
5. It's expected the chart is OK in a Writer document.
6. Save the report.
7. Close the report.
8. Open the report from Base main screen to check that now there isn't any chart visible.
9. Edit the report.
10. Once more from menu: Edit -> Run the Report (it's in menu bottom) to check that there isn't any chart visible as well.
11. Doubleclick on the chart and select data range (Menu -> Format -> data ranges (at menu bottom)) to check now the data fields are missing.
12. Another check: from chart properties menu, choose match master fields and check that fields from chart data source are missing.
The report builder doesn't display any chart.
The report displays the chart properly.
User Profile Reset: No
Before version 5.4.5 it worked.
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:59.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/59.0
Isn't this a duplicate of bug 117162 ?
It's the same bug (117162). Sorry.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 117162 ***