Because Calc doesn't notify Orca when an entire row or column has become unselected, Orca cannot notify the user.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Launch the attached pyatspi accessible-event listener in a terminal
2. Launch Calc and give focus to the spreadsheet table
3. Press Shift+Space to select a row or Ctrl+Space to select a column
4. Use Shift + Arrows to select a couple more rows/columns
5. Use Shift + Arrow in opposite direction to unselect what became selected in step 4
Each time step 4 is performed, the event listener prints out an event (good).
Each time step 5 is performed, the event listener does NOT print out an event (bad).
Each time step 4 or step 5 were performed, the event listener would print out an event.
User Profile Reset: No
Created attachment 143273 [details]
aforementioned pyatspi accessible-event listener
I can confirm the issue.
I can confirm the issue
Build ID: 1:6.0.3-0ubuntu1
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.15; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3;
Locale: nl-NL (en_US.UTF-8); Calc: group