version: master build as of commit e95930d96459cc653342e78617db9498255569d0
VCL: kde5 on X11 (the gtk3 VCL plugin e.g. works fine)
platform: Debian testing, Plasma 5 desktop
Steps to reproduce:
0) start any other program of your choice
1) start LibreOffice Writer
2) right-click at any free position in the document -> the context menu appears
3) use keyboard shortcut "Alt" + "Tab" to switch to the window of the other applications (started in step 0)
* The other application window gets active (as expected).
* The LibreOffice context menu that appeared in step 2 is still there, now on top of the other applications window.
Expected result: The LibreOffice context menu should disappear when switching to the other application.
I can no longer reproduce with a current master build. The context menu now closes as expected.
Build ID: 425a570a114d9a087e5320f071604f64d43fcec1
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.19; UI render: default; VCL: kde5;
Locale: en-GB (en_GB.UTF-8); UI-Language: en-US