In a sheet which has column and row freeze enabled, when I open the sidebar, if the column/row freeze area falls into the sidebar area, then the column/row freeze status is disrupted.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. New Calc, put cursor in cell M13, click the "Freeze Column/Row" toolbar icon. Drag the scroll bar to confirm that the columns and rows are freeze.
2. Click on any of the sidebar item at the right of the window (i.e., Properties, Styles etc), so that the side bar opens and covers the freeezed cell area.
3. Click on the sidebar item again to make the side bar close. Now use the scroll bar to check the column/row freeze status.
The column and row freeze status remain unchanged in step 3.
The column and row freeze status changed. The freezed cell changed from M13 to A13.
Ubuntu 18.04 LTS x64
CPU 线程：4; 操作系统：Linux 4.15; UI 渲染：默认; VCL: gtk2;
区域语言：zh-CN (zh_CN.UTF-8); Calc: group
Created attachment 145272 [details]
screenshots demonstrating the bug
confirm with Version: 220.127.116.11.alpha0+
Build ID: e9c1cbce903d325b1e19602d72765511589f5bf2
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.4; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3;
Also reproduced in
Id. de compilación: 65905a128db06ba48db947242809d14d3f9a93fe
Subprocs. CPU: 1; SO: Windows 6.1; Repres. IU: predet.;
Configuración regional: es-ES (es_ES); Calc: group threaded
Build ID: 3ca42d8d51174010d5e8a32b96e9b4c0b3730a53
Threads 4; Ver: 4.15; Render: default;
Dear Kevin Suo,
To make sure we're focusing on the bugs that affect our users today, LibreOffice QA is asking bug reporters and confirmers to retest open, confirmed bugs which have not been touched for over a year.
There have been thousands of bug fixes and commits since anyone checked on this bug report. During that time, it's possible that the bug has been fixed, or the details of the problem have changed. We'd really appreciate your help in getting confirmation that the bug is still present.
If you have time, please do the following:
Test to see if the bug is still present with the latest version of LibreOffice from https://www.libreoffice.org/download/
If the bug is present, please leave a comment that includes the information from Help - About LibreOffice.
If the bug is NOT present, please set the bug's Status field to RESOLVED-WORKSFORME and leave a comment that includes the information from Help - About LibreOffice.
Please DO NOT
Update the version field
Reply via email (please reply directly on the bug tracker)
Set the bug's Status field to RESOLVED - FIXED (this status has a particular meaning that is not
appropriate in this case)
If you want to do more to help you can test to see if your issue is a REGRESSION. To do so:
1. Download and install oldest version of LibreOffice (usually 3.3 unless your bug pertains to a feature added after 3.3) from http://downloadarchive.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/old/
2. Test your bug
3. Leave a comment with your results.
4a. If the bug was present with 3.3 - set version to 'inherited from OOo';
4b. If the bug was not present in 3.3 - add 'regression' to keyword
Feel free to come ask questions or to say hello in our QA chat: https://kiwiirc.com/nextclient/irc.freenode.net/#libreoffice-qa
Thank you for helping us make LibreOffice even better for everyone!