Created attachment 146909 [details]
Example file from Word
Create a list and a paragraph in Word. Turn on track changes and delete the last item of the list.
If we hide recorded changes in LibreOffice Writer, then the paragraph will become part of the list.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new document in Microsoft Word 2010.
2. Type two paragraphs.
3. Select the first paragraph.
4. On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, choose Bulleted List.
5. On the Review tab, in the Tracking group, choose Track Changes.
6. Delete the first paragraph.
7. Save the file as DOCX.
8. Open the same file in LibreOffice Writer.
9. Choose Edit → Track Changes, disable Show.
The paragraph's formatting changed: the second paragraph became part of the bulleted list.
The paragraph's formatting shouldn’t change.
Build ID: d71ea82055a6a304493c7eaa90809a348e23784d
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 6.1; UI render: default; VCL: win;
TinderBox: Win-x86@42, Branch:master, Time: 2018-11-19_03:25:07
Locale: en-US (hu_HU); UI-Language: en-US
Created attachment 146910 [details]
Screenshot of the original document side by side in Word and Writer.
Created attachment 146911 [details]
Screenshot of the problem side by side in Word and Writer.
Repro. Looks inherited from OO, was even worse.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 118699 ***